[BUG] Cannot exit dungeon under certain condition

Un jeu de Friedemann Friese pour 2 à 7 joueurs qui n'ont pas froid aux yeux.

Modérateurs : diplojak, Piano, lynkowsky

[BUG] Cannot exit dungeon under certain condition

Message par Vapn » 26 Fév 2015 13:52

In the game http://www.boiteajeux.net/jeux/fns/hist ... p?id=19660 @ 25/02/2015 18:56 the blue 4 black / 3 white piece attempted to exit the dungeon while the yellow 4 black / 3 white piece was sitting in the top left corner. It gave the box to exit, but clicking on it would not allow the blue piece to exit. I was not the actual player attempting it, it was a friend of mine, so could you please confirm that this is what happened? I have not been able to recreate it in a game yet.
Vapn
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 3

Re: [BUG] Cannot exit dungeon under certain condition

Message par sparc2000 » 27 Fév 2015 2:59

I don't confirm.
In order to get out of the room, you have to put your Playing Figure in the top-left corner. Then the exit/award is displayed and you can click on it.
This method is right, even if the top-left corner is already occupied by another playing figure.
I think that the blue player didn't noticed he was able to put his figure on top of the yellow figure.

There will be an improvement in order to display the exit/award as soon as it is reachable, and not only when you are in the top-left corner.
sparc2000

Message(s) : 850

Re: [BUG] Cannot exit dungeon under certain condition

Message par sparc2000 » 24 Mars 2015 11:12

sparc2000 a écrit :There will be an improvement in order to display the exit/award as soon as it is reachable, and not only when you are in the top-left corner.

Improvement delivered.
sparc2000

Message(s) : 850

Retour vers Finstere Flure