règles du jeu / rules + tournament mode

Re: règles du jeu / rules + tournament mode

Message par Арвид2 » 01 Mars 2017 13:25

Please, prove me anybody that Chambellan is better Braggart in any case and because Chambellan was blocked in tournament mode
Арвид2

Message(s) : 19

Message par lynkowsky » 01 Mars 2017 15:30

We do not have anything to prove : Boiteajeux apply official rules. There are official rules for tournament mode. We cannot apply anyone rule. So, if you really wish to change the tournament mode, please complain to the world championship organizers.
lynkowsky
Modérateur

Message(s) : 10548

Message par Арвид2 » 01 Mars 2017 23:20

lynkowsky a écrit :We do not have anything to prove : Boiteajeux apply official rules. There are official rules for tournament mode. We cannot apply anyone rule. So, if you really wish to change the tournament mode, please complain to the world championship organizers.

Thank you, give me please contact information of world championship organizers
Арвид2

Message par Oldie » 02 Mars 2017 7:53

Арвид2 a écrit :
lynkowsky a écrit :We do not have anything to prove : Boiteajeux apply official rules. There are official rules for tournament mode. We cannot apply anyone rule. So, if you really wish to change the tournament mode, please complain to the world championship organizers.

And you really want to contact them, to ban braggart??? :shots:
Oldie

Message(s) : 86

Message par Арвид2 » 02 Mars 2017 12:00

Oldie a écrit :
Арвид2 a écrit :

And you really want to contact them, to ban braggart??? :shots:

Yes, why not?
Арвид2

Message par Арвид2 » 15 Mars 2017 13:56

I contact with people on your links ant they said that don't have relation with Agricola. Please give me right contact information
Арвид2

Message par lynkowsky » 15 Mars 2017 14:51

You send me an email, and yes, I have nothing to do with agricola. I did not gave you any link. I know there is a world championship, I know they decided of the banned card. You can complain about their choice as much as you want on Boiteajeux, it won't change anything. So, try and contact these people (how ? google ? BGG ?).
lynkowsky
Modérateur

Message(s) : 10548

Précédent

Retour vers Agricola