[OK] trouble with occu. Storehousekeeper and resource keeper

[OK] trouble with occu. Storehousekeeper and resource keeper

Message par sunszu » 31 Déc 2016 1:46

Hi admin,

in Game #2605932 I tried to use storehousekeeper and resource keeper together. It partially worked. I picked the reed-stone-food action from the four player board.
For SHK I choose the clay bonus and it released the clay from RK. But not the reed.

I delayed making my move but I can not wait for long.

Can you help me?

best regards
Fred, sunszu
sunszu
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 12

Re: trouble with occu. Storehousekeeper and resource keeper

Message par Dermerlin » 31 Déc 2016 2:20

You do NOT get the reed in that situation.
You can choose the order of resources you get simultaneously to make the best possible profit of resource keeper. But here you don't get everything at the same time:
1. You take RSF and get Reed,Stone and Food (simulatenously). You can chosse the order of those 3 (not important here but maybe in other situations).
2.You get 1 clay from storhousekeeper. This happens later than the RSF action. So you would receive reed and clay if reed were on top and clay the 2nd resource (or stone on top and clay the 2nd resource). But as you have clay on the top...
you get nothing from resource keeper while performing the RSF action (as clay is on the top and you don't get any clay here). Afterwards you get clay from storehousekeeper and the additional clay from resourde keeper but nothing else...
Dermerlin

Message(s) : 524

Re: trouble with occu. Storehousekeeper and resource keeper

Message par sunszu » 31 Déc 2016 3:18

thank you
sunszu
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 12

Retour vers Agricola