Stone Breaker AFTER last turn

Stone Breaker AFTER last turn

Message par Nietoperz » 30 Jan 2017 15:00

Hello,
is it possible to renovate your clay house to a stone house AFTER the last turn? I just send my last family member to collect resources (including stone needed for renovation), posessed all needed resources but I was not able to proceed with the renovation. (Stone Breaker was already among my occupations of course). It should be available "at any time".
Anybody knows the solution?
Regards,
Nietoperz
Nietoperz

Message(s) : 4

Re: Stone Breaker AFTER last turn

Message par diplojak » 30 Jan 2017 15:18

you can renovate after your last action, but before validating the end of your turn.
diplojak
Administrateur

Message(s) : 7134

Message par Striker » 30 Jan 2017 17:58

diplojak a écrit :you can renovate after your last action, but before validating the end of your turn.

From memory, you need to click on the Stone Breaker Occupation card and a renovate action message box should pop up. Renovate as you would do normally and then validate the end of your turn.
You cannot use the Stone Breaker if you have already taken and validated the final Harvest.
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don't.
Striker
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 251

Message par Nietoperz » 30 Jan 2017 19:52

OK, thank you for the responses, but it still looks like smth was wrong with the game - after collecting resources (needed for the renovation) the box with "end your turn / cancel" opions appeared and I had no other option (unlike with e.g. Lasso). Then I clicked "end your turn"...
Nietoperz

Message par Striker » 30 Jan 2017 23:48

As I said above, you need to click on the Stone Breaker Occupation card to activate the renovate action, there will NOT be a separate action (like lasso) to do it because it is not one of your family actions to use the Stone Breaker (like lasso). The Stone Breaker (and the Mason is the same) it is something you can do on your turn rather than as an action.
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don't.
Striker
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 251

Message par Nietoperz » 31 Jan 2017 0:39

OK, thank you for clarifying; I hope I can renovate during forthcoming harvest...
Nietoperz

Message par Nietoperz » 31 Jan 2017 15:33

Yesss, it was possible to renovate using Stone Breaker AFTER the last turn, before validating the last harvest.
Nietoperz

Retour vers Agricola