Bug?

Bug?

Message par masochisticmason » 01 Mars 2017 14:48

Can anybody help me please. I have a game of agricola ongoing in which I have played the scholar. At the start of round 13 I chose to play the ox team plough fields (I had 3 wood cost and 2 required cattle). After I had ploughed my fields it took away one of my people for the round which doesn't seem right to me, can anyone clarify this?

Also, it only let me plough one field - is this correct becacuse as I am playing the card is there not in theory two complete rounds left or does using the scholar at the start of the round mean round 13 has started? I know this one is a long shot but heres hoping ha ha :D

Game number is 2678442
Thanks in advance
masochisticmason
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 9

Re: Bug?

Message par masochisticmason » 02 Mars 2017 14:38

No one able to help?
masochisticmason
Premium
Premium

Message par Piano » 02 Mars 2017 15:07

Topic moved to the right forum !
Piano
Modérateur

Message(s) : 6174

Message par Striker » 02 Mars 2017 19:18

As you thought, #13 has started so there is only 1 more complete round to go so the Ox Team grants you just the 1 field.

Unfortunately the Scholar bug is a known bug to the admin and one that hasn't been able to resolve successfully just yet. I suggest you do not take any further actions in the game and wait until this bug is fixed and you will get your family member back in due course. Problems are usually fixed very quickly so be patient and Diplojak will fix when he is available.
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don't.
Striker
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 248

Message par masochisticmason » 02 Mars 2017 19:30

Thanks for the response and thanks for moving it to the right forum, wasn't sure where to post it.
masochisticmason
Premium
Premium

Retour vers Agricola