Message par SuperBrit » 04 Mars 2018 14:51

Please see the comments posted by myself and Alfons on the Sleeping Corner card
SuperBrit
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 24

Re: Bug in game 2964521

Message par Oldie » 04 Mars 2018 19:05

Many user/players are willing to help you, But only admins can read your ingame comments (at least i think they can).
So if you are posting like this only admins have the chance to help you.
Oldie

Message(s) : 95

Message par SuperBrit » 04 Mars 2018 20:42

Thanks, but since it is, as far as I can tell, most definitely a bug, that was the intention. One of our players used the "Family Growth Without Room" twice in the same round (whilst having played the Sleeping Corner and Adoptive Parents.
SuperBrit
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 24

Message par Oldie » 04 Mars 2018 23:56

First thing to say : Most players thinking of a bug are wrong. The fault is most of the times made by the player or he/she misunderstood rules. So it's still a good idea to desribe the problem as we have many experts here, who often can tell you news about "bug or no bug".

But here it seems (at least to me) you're right. He used "FG w/o room" twice, probably because of Sleeping Corner, which says "you can use the field, even if another player sits already on the field". As somebody else used this field before him, he could obviously use it afterwards. When the turn comes back to him, the condition "somebody else sitting on that field" is still fulfilled, so the coding is obviously asking only about that condition... and allows to use the field.

But there is another rule, applying to Sleeping Corner, which says "you cannot use the field if you're sitting on it yourself". So the question is, which rule has higher priority here. And without doubt this is the 2nd rule.

So... yes i am on your side, it's a bug.

Hint for diplojak: When fixing this, you should check, whether the same bug happens with Head Of The Family instead of Sleeping Corner.
Oldie

Message(s) : 95

Retour vers Agricola