New option?

New option?

Message par Dermerlin » 09 Déc 2011 1:04

Hi,

i think it would be a good idea to add the following option to the "game-creating-menu" :

A kind of "double-play", that means you start two games vs. same opponent simultaneously making both starting player in one game.

The reason for this idea is, that the starting player (i mean the player who can place his stack first) has an advantage. In my eyes it's an huge advantage even if the statistics of all SPLITS game played says, that starting player wins 4/7 and loses 3/7. Still an advantage but not as huge as i thought.

My own statistics tells another story. I played 30 games, 16 as starting player. I lost one of these games when i misklicked the starting-stack as i thought we are still building the playing-field. So i count this as 100%-win-ratio. I played 14 games without being starting player and won 8 of them. This seems a big difference and explains the huge advantage that i mean.

Of course, 30 games aren't so much to make a representative statistics, but i feel that my statistics tells more about the truth than the overall statistics. I think half of the games the winner is sure after placing of the starting stacks.

regards Merlin
Dermerlin

Message(s) : 510

Re: New option?

Message par diplojak » 09 Déc 2011 10:11

Dermerlin a écrit :Hi,

i think it would be a good idea to add the following option to the "game-creating-menu" :

A kind of "double-play", that means you start two games vs. same opponent simultaneously making both starting player in one game.

you are right. I already initiate this for another game. it will take time to make this with every game because I need to rewrite the creation process of every game one by one, except if I have a brillant idea :scratch:
diplojak
Administrateur

Message(s) : 7184

Message par Dermerlin » 12 Déc 2011 4:20

I'm praying every day now, that some brilliance will overcome diplojak :shots: :geek:
Dermerlin

Message par Xo » 12 Déc 2011 15:05

Dermerlin a écrit :I'm praying every day now, that some brilliance will overcome diplojak :shots: :geek:

He he, did you notice there is a "Pray" button on the welcome page of this site ;)
The label of the button is not exactly "Pray", I remember it sounds like "Donuts" or something like this :clown:
/Xo
Xo

Message(s) : 1619

Message par Dermerlin » 14 Déc 2011 8:07

Xo a écrit :
Dermerlin a écrit :I'm praying every day now, that some brilliance will overcome diplojak :shots: :geek:

He he, did you notice there is a "Pray" button on the welcome page of this site ;)
The label of the button is not exactly "Pray", I remember it sounds like "Donuts" or something like this :clown:

:roll: 8)
Dermerlin

Retour vers Splits