[NO BUG] Bug? Wild extra action tile after worker action

Modérateur: diplojak

[NO BUG] Bug? Wild extra action tile after worker action

Message par meeba » 08 Déc 2015 1:36

Howdy,

I just had an odd situation in a game of Trajan, and I believe the behavior that happened is incorrect. I emptied a pit that resulted in taking a worker action. On my worker action, I moved a worker onto a staircase tile, which gives a Forum action for the first-of-a-kind bonus. After this, I was prompted to use a Forum extra action or Wild extra action to fire an extra action. I used a wild, because I was under the impression that this would give me an extra construction action. Instead, I was stuck with an extra Forum action.

Is this correct behavior? It seems like a bug to me, as I was under the impression that the construction action selected through the mancala pit should be what the wild extra action triggered. Not a forum action, which was a bonus from the tile I put a worker on.

Cheers,
meeba
meeba

Message(s) : 3

Re: Bug? Wild extra action tile after worker action

Message par meeba » 08 Déc 2015 23:17

It is game #39946.
meeba

Message par Josquin » 09 Déc 2015 0:38

The answer to your problem seems to be:
You took the staircase tile, allowing the first tile-action in the Forum. You take the bread-tile. So far all is okay.
Now you are asked if you want to make an extra-action (because you have the wild joker available). The programm, in this case, will ask twice: 1) if you want do have the extra action in the Forum, and 2) if you want to make the extra-action as a worker.
Obviously you accepted to make the extra-action for the Forum. This "error" happened to me too, you simply should have declined the first proposition, and the programm would have asked for the second possibility.
But you accepted the first one, your joker is gone - (and as only one extra-action is allowed) - you never see the second possibility, making you believe in a bug. But it's not the case.
Josquin
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1094

Message par meeba » 09 Déc 2015 1:25

Okay, that makes sense. That seems like it could probably use some enhancement, though, as that is horribly confusing if you are not aware of that behavior.
meeba

Message par betinet » 21 Juil 2016 17:32

oui j'ai eu aussi 2 fois le cas, après l'action worker, je n'ai pas eu l'action bonus alors que c'était la première fois que j'allais sur l'icone
betinet

Message(s) : 2

Message par styren » 27 Jan 2017 18:52

betinet a écrit :oui j'ai eu aussi 2 fois le cas, après l'action worker, je n'ai pas eu l'action bonus alors que c'était la première fois que j'allais sur l'icone

J'ai déjà eu deux fois le problème dans la partie en cours suivante : http://www.boiteajeux.net/jeux/trj/partie.php?id=51006

Y a-t-il eu un changement des règles récemment ?
styren
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 40

Re: [NO BUG] Bug? Wild extra action tile after worker action

Message par diplojak » 27 Jan 2017 19:13

non.
diplojak
Administrateur

Message(s) : 7162

Retour vers Trajan