can I abandon without penalty before completing my 1st move?

Modérateur: diplojak

can I abandon without penalty before completing my 1st move?

Message par please join me » 19 Juil 2016 9:23

I tried to start a 2 player trajan game, but it would not let me select 2 player and was stuck at 4 player. How can I fix this? Anyway, I abandoned the idea and did not click ADD, but someone joined the game and I discovered this the next day in my games in progress. It is my turn 1st. If I abandon before completing my 1st turn, does it count as a loss and penalize my ranking? Another question, why doesn't my computer tell me instantly when the other player's turn is over. I have to refresh every time to see that it is my turn and to view what occurred during his turn. Is this normal?
please join me

Message(s) : 15

Re: can I abandon without penalty before completing my 1st m

Message par diplojak » 19 Juil 2016 14:41

please join me a écrit :I tried to start a 2 player trajan game, but it would not let me select 2 player and was stuck at 4 player. How can I fix this? Anyway, I abandoned the idea and did not click ADD, but someone joined the game and I discovered this the next day in my games in progress. It is my turn 1st. If I abandon before completing my 1st turn, does it count as a loss and penalize my ranking?

it does, sorry.
Another question, why doesn't my computer tell me instantly when the other player's turn is over. I have to refresh every time to see that it is my turn and to view what occurred during his turn. Is this normal?

yes, it is normal. What you are asking is a Premium feature. I think it is worth the money ;)
diplojak
Administrateur

Message(s) : 7183

Retour vers Trajan