Tile placement not working - game#285193

Modérateur: djbenp

Tile placement not working - game#285193

Message par garmanc » 12 Mars 2017 14:08

Hello,

This the second consecutive turn in which I am unable to place a tile that I should be able to, as follows:

I currently have 2 dice, a 5 and a 2. When I place my city using the 5 and then select either of the other 2 buildings to place (from my board), the only option I am given is to scrap them for workers. I should be able to play my castle in the dark green 6 space adjacent to my built church or I should be able to place my cows on the light green 1 or 4 space that are also adjacent to my built church.

Similarly, if I simply start my turn by worker-adjusting the 5 to a 6, I am unable to place my castle on the dark green 6 space.

Similarly, if I simply start my turn by worker-adjusting the 2 to a 1 ( or 5 to a 4), I am unable to place my cows on the light green 1 (or 4) space.

Please help.

Thanks,
Chris
garmanc

Message(s) : 3

Re: Tile placement not working - game#285193

Message par jouons » 12 Mars 2017 14:19

Game is http://www.boiteajeux.net/jeux/cdb/partie.php?id=285193
(Don't forget to give the game link when you ask a question.)

I see it's the first time you play this game on BàJ
Have you already played it another way?

After 4 turns, I assume you noticed that you have to validate each action with a green button on top of your board.

After you add the city hall with your 5, you can add the castle or the cows to your board for free, without using a dice.
(If you choose the castle the effect of the castle applies.)
jouons

Message(s) : 225

Message par frederic.moulis » 12 Mars 2017 14:23

I also think you do not know how to play on boiteajeux. I tried to play for you and it worked perfectly
frederic.moulis
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 3010

Message par frederic.moulis » 12 Mars 2017 14:24

click on the die 5
click on the building
click on the 5 place where to put the building
click on the tile you want to place for free
click on the place where you want to put it
frederic.moulis
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 3010

Message par garmanc » 12 Mars 2017 14:59

Thank you for all of your replies, however the reason I am posting is b/c the final action (to place the new tile for free) is not working.

Although I can successfully play the building on the 5 and then I can even select either of the other 2 buildings, I am not given the option to place either tile on the board. The only option I am given (once either tile is selected) is to discard the selected tile for 2 workers. The yellow dashed lines appear around the worker box, but not around the dark green 6 space (if castle tile selected) or the light green 1 or 4 spaces (if cow tile selected).
garmanc

Message par garmanc » 12 Mars 2017 15:05

Oops...!

Ok, yes, I'm an idiot. I just tried it again and it worked -- my fault, after the selected tile started blinking, I was trying to click the space to play it instead of selecting the blinking tile.

So sorry to trouble you and thank you for your prompt replies!

-Chris
garmanc

Retour vers Die Burgen von Burgund