Suggestion for easy improvement for Shazamm

Combattez les sorciers à coup de sorts plus puissants les uns que les autres. un superbe jeu de Philippe des Pallières et François Bruel.

Modérateurs : diplojak, fredm, Piano, lynkowsky

Suggestion for easy improvement for Shazamm

Message par Shibumi14 » 12 Fév 2017 11:12

Please add a bid confirmation for Shazamm. Really enjoying this game for the most part, but I've miss-bid 4 times now, mostly as a result of changing my mind and forgetting to unselect a card - in particular winner loses. The selection box is very small and it is very difficult to notice if you have selected a card. Just need something that pops up and says is this what you wanted to bid,
Bid amount / Cards used

Thanks

Shibumi
Shibumi14

Message(s) : 20

Re: Suggestion for easy improvement for Shazamm

Message par gabelardgoyf » 13 Fév 2017 13:42

I don't think most of frequent players and players in the League agree with that. :|
Even in its name, Shazamm must speed as the lightening bolt or the bushfire... 8)
gabelardgoyf

Message(s) : 73

Message par Shibumi14 » 20 Fév 2017 13:23

And if I was playing the game live, or in real time, it wouldn't be an issue, because I'd be playing more instinctively. But here it's turn based, and you have more time to think. It is also often played over several days, so there is no real argument for any sense of urgency. It just seems a waste of a good game to win or lose based on a mechanical error you could not realistically make if you were playing the game live. Even just something that makes it clear that you have selected a spell, rather than a tiny box that is effectively a dot if you happen to be playing on a phone.

I haven't made the mistake in my last several games, now that I am more familiar with the cards and mechanics, but not adding a bid confirmation seems like an unnecessary challenge that might turn off new players from picking up what is otherwise an excellent game.
Shibumi14

Message(s) : 20

Message par lynkowsky » 20 Fév 2017 18:51

You can understand than add 1 more click every turn is quite annoying, mostly on such an easy game !
lynkowsky
Modérateur

Message(s) : 10694

Message par gabelardgoyf » 22 Fév 2017 15:51

Shibumi14 a écrit : not adding a bid confirmation seems like an unnecessary challenge that might turn off new players from picking up what is otherwise an excellent game.

Lots of new players learn quickly, after few losses, and grow fast. I think it's really an easy game to start with (among the others on BàJ).
gabelardgoyf

Message(s) : 73

Retour vers Shazamm