Game #14746 Possible bug or I misunderstood the interface

Game #14746 Possible bug or I misunderstood the interface

Message par joeflo » 06 Fév 2018 10:17

In round #3, phase 4. I have the "long-handled shovel and the "employee of the month" items and was hoping to clear 3 manure before the exhibition, but I never received a prompt for it. It's likely that I just missed the chance because I have only played the physical game in the past and am new to the interface. When does that option become available?

Then, when it was time to clean manure at the normal time, I was unable to clean from a cage that had a pet in it. Is this normal? Is the long-handled shovel only usable during the exhibition? Or maybe I misunderstood the interface again.

Thanks for any info that can help me use these tools better in the future! I feel like it's more likely my mistake, but it could have been a bug as well.
joeflo

Message(s) : 7

Re: Game #14746 Possible bug or I misunderstood the interfac

Message par johnsharples » 06 Fév 2018 13:00

It's available in the evaluating needs phase. The yellow dashed line appears round the shovel when it is available and you click to activate. I missed it first time I had the shovel online as well.
johnsharples
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 29

Message par joeflo » 07 Fév 2018 3:29

That makes sense, but it's also pretty easy to miss. Thanks! I'm gonna shovel loads of manure now!
joeflo

Message(s) : 7

Message par SerBaldur » 07 Fév 2018 6:11

yes it's very easy to miss. i thought in the past this came up and vlaada said it was fine to use it during the cleanup phase if it hadn't been used before, and the game here on baj was altered to allow that, but maybe not.
SerBaldur
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 56

Retour vers Dungeon Petz