[OK] Dungeon petz - why cant i sell two pets

[OK] Dungeon petz - why cant i sell two pets

Message par shooshoo » 01 Juil 2018 6:01

Hello everyone. Im trying to figure out what the problem is. I have played this game a few times and in the last round of the game, im unable to sell two pets to two customers.

The last game i played i had 2 imps on the platform in the last round. I sold one of my pets withthe 3x multiplier (the imp from the platform) but for some reason i was unable to sell a second pet.

Either im not meeting the requirements to sell two pets, or im not clicking on the right spot when on the game screen. Ive read through the rulebook and i cant see what my mistake is. Please help!
shooshoo

Message(s) : 11

Re: Dungeon petz - why cant i sell two pets

Message par johnsharples » 01 Juil 2018 15:09

Looking at your game 15327 (not sure if this was one of the ones you were referring to) there are a couple of things.

Even in the last round you can only use the platform once. That is if you sell two pets only one can benefit from the x3 the platform provides even if you have two imps on the platform.

In that game you couldn't make a second sale in the last round because the remaining buyer, Dungeon Master, wanted anger and magic and you hadn't assigned these types of needs to the two pets you had left.
johnsharples
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 19

Message par shooshoo » 01 Juil 2018 15:19

Im trying to look up the game you found but im not sure how to view my past games.

I understand only 1 imp can sell from the platform per turn, but i thought i remembered both of my pets offering positive amounts of gold and reputation. If i didnt assign the proper needs, wouldnt they offer 0 reputation?
shooshoo

Message par johnsharples » 01 Juil 2018 15:26

If you go to the search function on the left and use your name as the player you can search all your games with whatever filters you want. Let me know if you want me to look at a different game.
johnsharples
Premium
Premium

Message par johnsharples » 01 Juil 2018 15:31

Also, if the reputation for the sale would be zero or negative you can't sell the pet.
johnsharples
Premium
Premium

Message par shooshoo » 01 Juil 2018 15:47

Ok i think i see what you mean. I didnt assign anger or magic cards to the other pets, but i swear when i was at the sell screen i remember the other pets still offered me plus reputation and gold. Ill pay more attention to it next time and keep in mind what you said.
shooshoo

Message par Meamer » 01 Juil 2018 17:32

My guess is that it offered you the option to sell several pets to the same customer. You could then chose which pet to sell to that customer. But since you couldn't meet the needs of the other customer, you could only sell one pet.
Meamer
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 9

Retour vers Dungeon Petz