agricola 2vs2 tournament

les annonces de tournois et les résultats

tournaments and results

Modérateur: Dosto

agricola 2vs2 tournament

Message par Anne de Bretagne » 04 Mai 2015 21:09

hi all, when the next season of this fantastic tournament? ( i think the third season) .... i ' m waiting for ...... 8) :metal: thanks thanks thanks
Anne de Bretagne
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 685

Message par Dermerlin » 04 Juil 2015 12:50

Hi,

i don't think there will be a next season. At least i'd say it was a good idea but not enough players who liked it.
Additionally it was played unbelievable slow which wasn't nice. Maybe i'll change my mind anytime.

Atm there are really much Agricola tournaments so even if i change my mind it might become to many games for everyone.
Dermerlin

Message(s) : 524

Re: agricola 2vs2 tournament

Message par Zee Dob » 04 Juil 2015 13:46

Many thanks for organising this 2 vs 2 games Dermerlin, I enjoy played those games, it was changing a lot... A little sad that's there is no more season but I agree with you it was to slow et we ("agricoladdicts") have so many games to play in the same time; maybe after summer we talk again about that, only if fast players are motivated! :P
:idea: It could be an idea to play games in "live", when the fours players could be connected at the same time, sunday afternoon for example :shock:

Post Scriptum: when players wants to play 2 vs 2 sometimes on one game, I (we) will be there... :mrgreen:
Zee Dob

Message(s) : 707

Message par Anne de Bretagne » 04 Juil 2015 14:36

i like this tournament because I can play with my housband and that's was very funny to come home and thinking together how to play and speaking only about agricola :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .... and we win all our games :P :P :P we were the best 8) 8) 8) 8)
Anne de Bretagne
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 685

Message par AndyKerrison » 07 Août 2015 18:13

If you guys or anyone else fancy doing a few 'friendly' 2v2 games, give me a shout and we'll set something up
AndyKerrison

Message(s) : 32

Retour vers Tournois / Tournaments