I'm running a league of games for polish community for some time including DL.
But the length of the game makes it hard to find more players keen to play it.
As the League takes even 3-4 month for this game.
So, I decided to run the league for this game worldwide.
The League is for fans of Dungeon Lords.
I'm planning to start season-2 one-two weeks after the first season finishes.
And one season may take even up to four months.
So please consider your inscription!
1. The league starts in two weeks: 01.12.2016 (+/- few days - if we don't have full divisions)
We subscribe in this thread by entering your nickname. (Capital letters are important!)
2. We play the full version! Festival Seasons together with Random dungeon setup.
3. All interested participants will be divided into divisions - each 7 players. (first season by order of inscription)
Everybody plays 4 games simultaneously. Each game is a 4 player game.
(2 games with every player and each game on different starting place.)
4. Games are created automatically by me. Names of games we set according to the scheme: [Ligue]DL-sSdDgG where:
S - the number of season eg. 1
D - the number of divisions, eg. 1 (to be used if more divisions)
G - the number of game within the division, eg. 3
4. Scoring of each game:
the winner takes 10 points, second place 6 points, third place 3 points, the last 0,
draws - a sum divided by number of drawing players.
Winner of the first season is the player who scores the most points.
In case of a tie - the players share victory! It's just during the first season.
Next seasons - players will be divided by performance in first season.
Best players will play in division 1 and so on.
And the winner of future seasons will be a player who wins Division 1.
In future seasons the top two players from the each division will advance to a higher division, three players stay, and 2 last are relegated to a lower division. In case of a tie between players order is decided on the basis of points in games, in which they played together. In case of another tie, the number of small points that they have gained. In the event of a further tie, the place they started the division.
5. List of participants / scores: SPREADSHEET