The game known as "DiXit" is low tier trash

Vous voulez parler du portail, c'est ici que cela se passe!

Modérateurs : minervois, diplojak, fredm, Piano, Crevette, lynkowsky, bloodyraoul

The game known as "DiXit" is low tier trash

Message par dumbretard69 » 08 Fév 2018 14:55

I played the game with MyNamejeff69,AsheTrash, and FireBjorne, the game was quite slow indeed. The lack of good instructions makes the game diffucult to play. We would write the cards and do the explainations but alas the game wouldn't work it was very buggy indeed. My Strategy was to choose easy cards that I could easy to get easy points. The mechanics were almost as nonexistant as my brain :boulet:
dumbretard69

Message(s) : 1

Re: The game known as "DiXit" is low tier trash

Message par Josquin » 08 Fév 2018 15:21

Let's say: That's a question of your "point of view", or your type of brain ;) and the type of game-mechanics you cherish.
And really, no offense intended!
I had games here online which made my brain smoke (because I like games which permits playing wittingly with words, ideas and allusions, specailly when the game party decides from the start to play with a theme to respect)
Nevertheless, I prefer to play it live, it's much more fun and pleasure, simply due to the exchange possibilities with your partners.

So, the good lesson for you: You know now, that Dixit isn't your type of game.
Well, and now the good news: You want to play something different? I shall invite you! What would you like to play?

At you service! :)
Josquin
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1022

Message par frederic.moulis » 08 Fév 2018 15:55

Guys, please, Complaining all 3 is just useless.
Next time, before playing a random game : read the rules. I swear, that's a really good idea.
frederic.moulis
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 3118

Message par Calder84 » 10 Fév 2018 4:20

Reading rules doesn't really help one fully predict what a game will be like. Dixit makes no sense as an online game. It's meant to be played live. Some people may get something out of it, but most of its charm is lost when you can't interact directly and communicate face-to-face.
Calder84

Message(s) : 1

Message par Ambroisie » 10 Fév 2018 9:39

Playing online makes it easy to gather 6 players. The speed is not present as live but it's true for all the games of BàJ: it is a choice that allows you to play when you are available. Nobody is obliged to register and premium, what's more, before giving it a try!

Traduction Google, je précise ! :)
Ambroisie
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1251

Message par surok9068 » 10 Fév 2018 9:42

Calder84 a écrit :Reading rules doesn't really help one fully predict what a game will be like. Dixit makes no sense as an online game. It's meant to be played live. Some people may get something out of it, but most of its charm is lost when you can't interact directly and communicate face-to-face.

Whatever ! That's only your point of view. Playing here online with people you know (from real live or only through this site) can be very funny too. Of course it makes no sense if it's played on a very low rythm (one turn every month for exemple). And i swear that dixit can be very boring too when played live with people who have few imagination and few humor. Like Josquin wrote it above, it's not a game fitted for everyone....
surok9068
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1141

Message par peyo_fr » 10 Fév 2018 11:25

surok9068 a écrit :... dixit can be very boring too when played live with people who have few imagination and few humor. Like Josquin ...

@surok : If you don't stick a period behind "humor", but a coma, there's no more need to capitalize "like" :bieremetal:

@Markus : It's just "Humor" --capitalized--, something I "like" to practice, preserving me from cerebral coma in this cold and dark period...
peyo_fr
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1102

Message par Josquin » 11 Fév 2018 23:29

peyo_fr a écrit :[...]
@surok : If you don't stick a period behind "humor", but a coma, there's no more need to capitalize "like" :bieremetal:

@Markus : It's just "Humor" --capitalized--, something I "like" to practice, preserving me from cerebral coma in this cold and dark period...

:lol:
:poucehaut:
Josquin
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1022

Retour vers Discussions