How to play ?
RULES OF THE GAME
The following advanced rules are used:
- Double-symboled cards
- Advanced meat stand rule
QUICK REFERENCE TABLES
- Group your imps and give them gold for shopping.
- You don't have to sort your group by size, it will be done automatically for you.
- The turn order, based on group size, is displayed above the board.
- Pick an action opens a window with more details.
- For 2 or 3 players, some action spaces are not available ().
Arranging cages and pets
- First place your cages, then install your pets.
- To choose a new cage for a pet you already have, first "empty cages".
Assigning need cards to pets
- Select a card, assign it to a pet, until you have assigned one card for each revealed color bar.
- Click twice on a card to turn it upside down (see rule "double-symboled cards").
- You can take an assigned card back in hand by clicking on .
- For each monstre, each need is evaluated.
- Some steps are automatic, others need you to use food, items or imps.
- In the example above, the hunger need is automatically satisfied with the cage addon, the poop need will add a manure token into the cage, and the anger need will require an imp if you don't wan't the pet to escape ().
- Scoring an exhibition is automatic. For single-pet exhibitions, your best monster is chosen.
- On the progress board, move the cursor over a previous exhibition displays the scoring details.
Selling a pet
- On the progress board, move the cursor over a customer tile of a previous round displays the detail of the sale.
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+, Opera, Safari.