did not offer me correct bonus

Modérateur: diplojak

did not offer me correct bonus

Message par cabby » 19 Sep 2022 23:51

today on my turn I landed on construction-I had a bonus turn for in and the senate but the game only offered me a bonus for senate-i went ahead and took but not what i wanted to do. this is my 1st time to have anything like this happen
cabby
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 6

Re: did not offer me correct bonus

Message par flyingmat » 20 Sep 2022 7:50

cabby a écrit :today on my turn I landed on construction-I had a bonus turn for in and the senate but the game only offered me a bonus for senate-i went ahead and took but not what i wanted to do. this is my 1st time to have anything like this happen

If I understand you correctly, you wanted to activate two different bonuses in one turn. Such thing is not allowed.
Would you post the Game ID so we can take a look? I'm pretty sure there is no bug there.
Champ. Deus (S3) En cours / In progress (11/11)
Champ. Ginkgopolis (S3) : Terminé / Finished
Champ. Exxit (S19) : Terminé / Finished
flyingmat
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 850

Message par cabby » 20 Sep 2022 18:21

no not what you are suggesting. game 88155.
cabby
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 6

Message par flyingmat » 20 Sep 2022 19:01

Hmm. The game is now over, so it's difficult to see what was the full situation at that moment, but I guess I see what happened.
The way I see it (and let me do some assumptions concerning the last move, to clarify things a bit) :
1 . You got two square (red) tiles available: one for construction and one for senate.
2. You move into [VI] construction. There you build you first "senate" house and you benefit from the senate bonus (as it is the first "senate house" you build) -> you move from senate II to III. Eveything's fine so far, I assume.

Then here is the twist : the game proposes you to play your square red tile senate to move on toward senate IV. [Which you accepted, as far as I can see]. And your turn ends.
BUT you wanted to play a second construction move (thanks to you square red tile construction). You were not allowed (nor proposed) to do that because you've already accepted to activate the square red tile "senate" (to move from III to IV). This is because you can NOT play two bonus square red tile during one and same turn.
If you wanted to play the bonus square red tile construction instead, you should have given up to play the senate red square tile (the one that made you move from III to IV).
(And yes, I also got trapped by this a couple of times already ;) )

Make sense?
Champ. Deus (S3) En cours / In progress (11/11)
Champ. Ginkgopolis (S3) : Terminé / Finished
Champ. Exxit (S19) : Terminé / Finished
flyingmat
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 850

Message par cabby » 21 Sep 2022 21:42

ooooo thank you!
cabby
Premium
Premium